Monday, October 18, 2010

The Mandatory Where The Hell Have You Been Post (A Month in The Making)

Hi.

This is not the real The Mandatory Where The Hell Have You Been Post (A Month in The Making) entry. This is me filling out the sad space that has been gathering dust in this side of cyberspace.

I have been pre-occupied with what grown-ups do when they finish college and pass their required board exam. Bum around for a few months, then surprise myself by trying to take on adult responsibilities. Like how my The Sims 2 character, Eon, magically turns into an adult in just 2 weeks.

It's been hell today. I don't know if what happened today is really hell or I just made myself believe it is. There's a first for everything, today is another milestone in my adult life.

-

Blog wise, I've been planning on making a simpler layout with big spaces to fill with photos. More pretty pictures (or the lack thereof), less mumbo-jumbo. I've been writing and thinking about Arms at Ready everywhere. The thought of making something out of it is exhilarating.

0 comments:

Post a Comment