Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Widely Known Profession

It's another one of those weeks where I have so much free time in my hands, I don't even know what to do with it. Being productive is negative since I haven't been productive, productive in quite a few months. Sure I've done some origamis, took some pictures, looked for trouble in the right places - but that doesn't scream productive in the way I scream productive, if you know what I mean.

In these three months, I've been pretty useless for mankind. Take long afternoon naps, get a headache after. Did the world attain world peace? No. Did my mom like me lounging around the house all day? No. Did my sister like me poking around her daily business? No. Comparing myself to my friends - they're up there, I'm down here. They look for jobs, I'm "Juana Tamad" waiting for a job offer to knock at my door.






So here I am, instead, discovering the wonderful world of movies and fiction. Watching movies I haven't heard before. Reading books everyone has been raving about (except that one about vampires, 'cause I stopped reading halfway through Eclipse when I figured out things were too much for me) and I've seen with great reviews and ratings. Getting a new TV that plays .avi and .mkv files also added to the excitement of not spending money on pirated DVDs.

I'm running out of things to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment