Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Life So Far, Etc.

I like to pretend I've been doing the world some good while I was away from this webplace. The truth is I've been polluting the couch of my grandparent's house and leeching off their food. Couchsurfing, I think, is the term. Not using it exactly in the right context, but I think you get what I mean. I'm currently in the province, seeking for greener pastures. Pun not intended.

I've been waiting for this text from a Nursing Supervisor in one of the hospitals here. The waiting is killing me. It's something I actually want to happen. Experience from a regional hospital is an impressive addition to my dead resume. I do have plans on working in other countries for the sole purpose of earning money for books, postcards, stamps, and more books. Selfish. When this week started, I promised myself I would go through my review exams to prepare for the hospital assessment exam. If I've stayed true to that promise, I wouldn't be working on this right now.

I'm keeping a written journal as of now. With too much time on my hands, I was able to put into mind to write about my boring adventures, inside the house of course. Do you want to know my very enjoyable routine?
  • 6:30 AM: I wake up automatically. The province has this effect on people. It makes them wake up early. Living beside a main road might be the main contributing factor to that effect, at least for me.
  • 8:00 AM: After breakfast, my daily internet rounds happen. Check Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Tumblr, Facebook and then spend time in the Postcrossing Forum for no reason at all. If I get bored, I play The Sims. Then I would get fidgety and check the forum and my e-mail alternately for the rest of the morning.
  • 11:45 AM: Lunch
  • 1:30 PM: Resume activities
  • 6:00 PM: Dinner
  • 7:00 PM onwards: Resume checking the forum and my e-mail until I feel sleepy. 
What an exciting life! Are you jealous of my free time and unemployed state? I get to waste time and focus on getting fat while you work your ass off in that merciless workplace. 

Honestly, I feel bad for the state I am in right now. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment