Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Of Packages and Today's Events



Today is a pretty wicked day, thanks to these two wonderful packages I got from the courier. I know these are the type of things that should go into Ang Kartero (which, by the way, I haven't updated for a while). I still had half of my allowance in my account and thought, what the hell, I'll treat myself for enduring 6 months of the professional world. First one is from Fikafikafika which is owned by the lovely Liarnie and the latter is the order I got from Human Heart Nature.


The packaging is amazing. Never have I opened such a wondrous parcel (no offense to my mailpals, but this one tops it all). I want to re-seal the whole thing and open it up again just to feel that burst of something. I got the July-August issue of Frankie magazine from the shop, as well as a subway map postcard set. Usually with online sellers nowadays, it's all straight-up business talk, but it was such a joy talking to Liarnie. She's a fellow snail mail enthusiast and we exchanged a few e-mails about our frustrations about our local postcards. If only more people still supported the snail mail business...


Here is Celine enjoying her The Little Prince notebook that was included as a freebie. I mentioned to Liarnie that my little cousin wanted one of those Le Petit Prince set of notebooks; I asked her if she could inform me when she has stocks of them again. But now, see, she gave her one as a freebie!

You could go to Fikafikafika.com and see what adorable things Liarnie has for you. Also, as far as I know, she's one of the few people (or the only one, I think) who sells Frankie locally. So if you're a fan of the Aussie  magazine, check her shop out.

And now, on to today's edition of "What Have You Done Today?"

Since I'm already finished with my hospital training, I'm now stressing over the completion of forms for the certificate. It's like the board exam season again, where you have to run after important people without knowing if they'll be in their offices. So far, I already have 4 evaluation forms and all of them have a Very Satisfactory rating. 2 more to go. Yay me!

I also got to spend the day with Camille and Russell. Oh, and post-lunchtime bubblyness with Nesi-Kyo as well. Since we're all self-confessed piglets, we decided that the perfect place to have lunch is Mang Inasal because of their ridiculous unlimited rice. Russell had 4, both Camille and I were contented with 2.

We had to go back to the hospital to finish submitting the evaluation forms. By the end of the day, we were worn out and I was the only one lucky enough to get 4 out 6 finished evaluation forms. I'm pretty sure I won't be able to complete all of this by the end of the week. Eh.

1 comment:

  1. The human Nature box looked interesting so I went to the site and the headquarters is right down the street from me here in La Palma, CA! LOL I love getting packages in the mail too! Maybe we can swap sometime.

    ReplyDelete